As by now you have probably realised, search engines need a clean coded website to be able to read it properly. The reality is that many developers still code up websites with sloppy coding. This is not good news when it comes to optimizing and promoting your website pages. There are numerous ways we can cut down on the amount of coding to speed up the web page load time.
What can we do to help?
There are numerous coding problems we can fix for you including:
- URL not found
- Bad Request
- Server Errors
- Over used Divs
- Ampersands (&) errors
- Incorrect Nesting of Elements
- Using Ps as separators
- Use of CSS in HTML
- Use of Headings as if they were font designators
- Overlapping elements
- Text that is not 'contained' by an element.
- Misspellings of an element name
- Putting body elements inside the head and vice versa.
- Using nonexistent (obsolete or non-standard) elements, attributes
- Anchors, aka "Missing Fragments"
- Bad document declarations