SEO in Spain use only ethical search engine optimization methods. SEO in Spain uses only techniques that produce lasting results and methods that are within the search engine rules.
Search engines consider the following search engine optimization techniques as SPAM. For that reason, SEO in Spain DOES NOT use or promote them:
- made for AdSense websites that consist of scraped content
- cloaking and false redirects (Google gets other pages than real web surfers)
- keyword stuffing and pages loaded with irrelevant words
- hidden text or hidden links
- misspellings of well-known websites
- fully automated, unrelated and centralized link farms
- set unreasonable client expectations
- violate published and enforced rules of search engines or directories
- other methods that try to trick search engines
You might get short term results with these techniques but it's very likely that your site will be banned from search engines if you use one of these techniques. You'll put your web business at severe risk if you use one of these methods.
SEO in Spain uses only ethical search engine optimization techniques that produce lasting results:
- optimization of existing web pages, HTML code and web page contents
- organic link building to get high quality inbound links
- building a win-win-win relationship between webmasters, web surfers and search engines